Yes it’s here. Frozen Bubble 2 !!!
After a lot of hard work and a lot of testing, FB2 is released on 27th of October 2006. This new release brings the following new features:
- new 1-player game mode: multiplayer training; uses identical game rules as multiplayer, generated malus bubbles are counted as points – what score will you be able to reach in the 2 minutes time frame?
- network (Internet) game: up to 5 players in a game (net game system has logic able to transparently handle players behind a NAT)
- LAN game: similar to network game except that no connection to Internet is made, substituted by polling the local network
- fully revamped graphics, including now 3d-based smooth penguin eyecandy
- revamped intro and 1p music into fully digital productions
- full joystick support: just move your joystick(s) or push buttons in the “change keys” dialog (analog joysticks handled as digital for fair play)
- recording and playback of all games with non-predefined levels (1-player in random and multiplayer training, local 2-player, and network/LAN game with 2 to 5 players)
- realtime graphical effects in the menu screen (if your computer is fast enough)
- anti-aliased and localized messages
Now let’s pray for the stability of the Frozen-Bubble Internet game servers.
PS: I did the danish translation for this game, so check it out 😀 Hope the translations wont be too far off 😀 hehe
The Frozen Bubble Homepage
Here it is folks. The new version of Ubuntu is now officially out. Out-of-the-box features include Gnome 2.16, Tomboy, F-Spot, Firefox 2.0, and more…
read more | digg story
Well it seems firefox 2 is finally released on the official mozilla website.
So without further adoe head on over there and grab this next version of the great browser!
Firefox 2 @ mozilla.org
Okay its back to the real world now:D
The hollidays were fun and i got to relax a little. Had an awsome hut trip with 40 people from the university. Great fun!
Anyhow im back in the real world now, and university is hanging over my head once again.
So what to do what to do what to do?!!!? Well after i catch up on a little work i will be recording one or two linux videos. Also might include an extra on the new Edgy release just for fun. Also artwork tutorials will be limited (that is another word for non-existing) since im running out of time.
So i hope to be presenting some more linux videos shortly, and hopefully we will have the website for the videos up soon. RShadow is working on the site and hopefully it’s gonna be nice ! 😀
See you later people 😀
A recent story on digg is the reason Jason Busby is giving away more free stuff. Should the digg story reach 2000 diggs he will be realeasing more free material, and should it reach 4000 an amazing prize if gonna be available for free at the site.
For thoose people who dont know 3D Buzz it’s an awsome community with over 200 hours of completely free video training in various applications. Furthermore it offers a great community and a story with some of the best available training content available on the web at the price it’s being offered.
Take a look, see what it’s all about.. it’s all free so please do take a look and digg the story along the way:D
read more | digg story