Yes it’s here. Frozen Bubble 2 !!!
After a lot of hard work and a lot of testing, FB2 is released on 27th of October 2006. This new release brings the following new features:
- new 1-player game mode: multiplayer training; uses identical game rules as multiplayer, generated malus bubbles are counted as points – what score will you be able to reach in the 2 minutes time frame?
- network (Internet) game: up to 5 players in a game (net game system has logic able to transparently handle players behind a NAT)
- LAN game: similar to network game except that no connection to Internet is made, substituted by polling the local network
- fully revamped graphics, including now 3d-based smooth penguin eyecandy
- revamped intro and 1p music into fully digital productions
- full joystick support: just move your joystick(s) or push buttons in the “change keys” dialog (analog joysticks handled as digital for fair play)
- recording and playback of all games with non-predefined levels (1-player in random and multiplayer training, local 2-player, and network/LAN game with 2 to 5 players)
- realtime graphical effects in the menu screen (if your computer is fast enough)
- anti-aliased and localized messages
Now let’s pray for the stability of the Frozen-Bubble Internet game servers.
PS: I did the danish translation for this game, so check it out 😀 Hope the translations wont be too far off 😀 hehe